Do not tow-start the vehicle.
Due to the automatic transmission, the engine cannot be started by tow-starting.
Have the cause of the starting difficulties remedied.
If possible, do not tow-start the vehicle but start the engine by jump-starting.
If the vehicle is equipped with a catalytic converter, only tow-start while the engine is cold.
1. Switch on the hazard warning system and
comply with local regulations.
2. Ignition, on.
3. Engage third gear.
4. Have the vehicle tow-started with the clutch pressed and slowly release the clutch. After the engine starts, immediately press on the clutch again.
5. Stop at a suitable location, remove the tow bar or rope, and switch off the hazard warning system.
6. Have the vehicle checked.
Switching the reception on/off
1. "Navigation" 2. Open "Options". 3. "Receive Traffic Info" ...
Adjusting the volume
Turn the knob until the desired volume is selected. The setting is stored for the remote control currently in use. The vehicle automatically adjusts the volume of the microphone on the telephon ...
Resuming the original route
If the route section should no longer be bypassed: 1. "Navigation" 2. "Route information" 3. "New route for:" 4. "Remove blocking" ...