The system cannot serve as a substitute for the driver's personal judgment of the course of the road and the traffic situation.
In the event of a warning, do not jerk the steering wheel, as you may lose control of the vehicle.
The system may not be fully functional in the following situations:
- In heavy fog, rain or snowfall.
- In the event of worn, poorly visible, merging, diverging, or multiple lane markings such as in construction areas.
- When lane markings are covered in snow, ice, dirt or water.
- In tight curves or on narrow lanes.
- When the lane markings are covered by objects.
- When driving very close to the vehicle in front of you.
- When driving toward bright lights.
- When the windshield in front of the interior rearview mirror is fogged over, dirty or covered with stickers, etc.
Switch position with the ignition switched on: the low beams light up. ...
Resuming the original route
If the route section should no longer be bypassed: 1. "Navigation" 2. "Route information" 3. "New route for:" 4. "Remove blocking" ...
Opening/closing the sliding visor
You can move the sliding visor independently with the sunroof closed or tilted. ▷ Press the switch in the desired direction to the resistance point and hold it there. The sliding viso ...