The audio and video sources can be controlled using the:
> Buttons near the CD/DVD player
> Buttons on the steering wheel,
> Programmable memory keys,
> Voice activation system
1. Sound output for entertainment on/off, volume
> Press: switch on/off
When you switch on the unit, the last set radio station or track is played.
> Turn: adjusting the volume
2. Eject the CD/DVD
3. CD/DVD drive
4. FM / AM: change the radio station waveband
5. MODE: change the audio and video sources
6. Station scan/track search
> Change the radio station
> Select the track for the CD/DVD player, CD changer and certain multimedia devices
DSC prevents traction loss in the driving wheels when driving away and accelerating. DSC also recognizes unstable vehicle conditions, such as fishtailing or nose-diving. Subject to physical lim ...
Lamps and bulbs make an essential contribution to vehicle safety. The manufacturer of your vehicle recommends that you entrust corresponding procedures to your service center if you are unfamil ...
Opening the hood
1. Pull lever in the interior: Engine is released, arrow 1. 2. After the lever is released, pull the lever again: Hood can be opened, arrow 2. Indicator/warning lamps When the hood is opened, ...