Switching off the engine
1. Engage transmission position P with the vehicle stopped.
2. Press the Start/Stop button.
3. Set the parking brake.
4. Remove the remote control from the ignition lock
Before driving into a car wash
The vehicle is able to roll when the following steps are adhered to:
1. With Comfort Access: insert the remote control in the ignition lock.
2. Depress the brake pedal.
3. Engage transmission position N.
4. Release the parking brake or deactivate Automatic Hold.
5. Switch the engine off.
Transmission position P will be engaged:
▷ Automatically after approx. 30 minutes.
▷ If you remove the remote control from the ignition lock.
Do not adjust the seat while driving Do not adjust the driver's seat while driving, or the seat could respond with unexpected movement and the ensuing loss of vehicle control could lead to a ...
As of publication, the X6 hasn't been crash-tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The SUV comes with a number of standard safety features, including antilock brakes, side-impact ai ...
All standard, country-specific and optional equipment that is offered in the model series is described in this chapter. Therefore, equipment is also described that is not available in a vehicle, ...